11.20.2007

Untitled #3

"Go take a nap," he told me a few hours ago. Maybe it was the dark circles under my eyes or the way that I was practically sleeping on his shoulder standing up that tipped him off to my exhaustion.

Little did I know that he had an ulterior motive for sending me off to bed. While I slept peacefully M was busy with his plans; plans that he put into action as soon as I woke up.

For of course M intended me to wake up and wonder why there were soft things wrapped around my wrists and ankles, why I couldn't move my arms and legs. Handcuffs, my still-tired mind realized. With my eyes finally open I spotted him at the foot of the bed, cock already hard and waiting for me. "Hmmm, have I done something bad, Master?" I asked, letting out a sleepy yawn.

"Of course not, slave," he murmured in his deep voice. I loved that voice. "I'm just going to help my little slave relax." I struggled against my bonds playfully, and in response he crawled onto the bed, slid up my body and kissed me until I was pliant and purring against his mouth. He distracted me oh-so thoroughly so that I didn't realize he was covering my eyes with a blindfold until the fabric was pressed against my eyelids.

"Wh-- Master, you know how I feel about these," I protested, but he soothed me with another kiss. "I'll be here the entire time, slave. Just be a good little slave and relax for me." Then he kissed his way down my body until he reached my pussy. I couldn't see him, couldn't tell what M would do next, and so I had to rely on touch alone.

Over and over he licked my soft, bare skin. He spelled words with his tongue and traced shapes on my skin until I was panting and moaning. He slid two fingers inside of me and pushed upwards, stroking along until he found the spot that made my breath hitch.

He sucked on my clit until I begged for more, rubbed at that place inside of me until I begged to come. "Come for me, slave," he ordered against my skin, the words slurred by his preoccupation. I gushed against his hand as I came, feverishly rocking my hips and moaning "Master!"

By the time I'd come down he'd removed the bonds from my ankles and wrists, then crawled further up the bed to wrap his arms around me. "That was beautiful," he whispered. "Don't you want to please your Master, now? I want you to suck my cock." I could tell that I was blushing just a little, and so could he, because he whispered into my ear, "suck my cock, slave. Right now!"

But that, of course, is a story for another day.



(note: I know that many authors, whether of blogs, short stories or novels use "i" instead of "I" when writing from the perspective or for the dialogue of a slave or submissive. I am unfortunately a little OCD, and all I can think about when writing something utilizing this convention is that I'm doing it wrong! Additionally, maybe I'm what's called a "fluffy BDSM"-er, however the sort of relationship I am intending to portray via this little exercise is not a 24/7 D/s relationship. So please, do forgive my OCD-ish need to use proper spelling and grammar!)

No comments: