11.19.2007

Untitled #2

"I've been a bad, bad girl," I whisper oh so softly. I can feel you hardening against me with just those simple words.

"Is that so, slave? Tell me how you've been bad," you demand, even as your hand strokes over my ass - the ass you seem to love so much.

"Mmm...while you were out, I came without permission!" My voice is soft and just barely apologetic, just the way you like it. And then your hand slaps my ass and I gasp, moaning my apologies as you spank me over and over, until my skin is pink and I beg you for forgiveness, saying that I'll be a good girl, Master, if you'll just forgive me.

"Of course I forgive you. I love my slave," you murmur just before pinning me to the bed. With one hand you make sure I am dripping wet before sliding your cock into my hungry little pussy, to give me a good hard fucking.

No comments: