11.18.2007

Untitled #1

I want you to whisper sweet words into my ear, words like "I love you" and "you're beautiful". I want your hands all over my skin, brushing over my arms, my breasts, my hips. I want you to kiss me and tell me oh so softly that you'll always be here.

I want you to growl against my mouth that I'm yours, all yours, and that you're going to fuck me until I'm raw. I want you to wrap silk around my wrists and bind me to your bed, order me to lick, to suck, to beg for what I want.

I want to beg for your mouth on my pussy, your tongue on my clit. I want you to lick me until I scream.

Then I want you to push into me with one hard thrust and fuck me hard while you order me, "rub my clit for me, slave" (for right then all of me is yours). I want it rough, rough and deep so that I beg you to let me come and you tell me to come for you, all over your cock.

And then, of course, you'll come too, and collapse atop me, sheltering me while you whisper "good slave" and tell me you love me before we snuggle together and breathe...at least until we're ready for a second round.

No comments: