11.15.2007

New Review Up!

Eden Fantasys had me review "Liquid Sex", a glycerin-free lubricant designed for sensitive skin. Check out the review here.

I'm up to review #5; four of the five are posted on EF's website. You can see my other reviews on my contributer page.

Happy reading!

I just finished my review of the Intimate Basics Siena. It should be up on EF in a week or two.

A quick summary of my experience:

The Intimate Basics Siena at first appears to be an excellent toy for anyone who wants to start using sex toys but is intimidated by some of the more advanced toys out there. It's not too thick, not too thin and it's actually quite powerful. Unfortunately, it also appears to be cheaply made despite being endorsed by Dr. Laura Berman. The Siena has a cardboard cylinder inside, ostensibly to help the user figure out which direction the batteries go in. This insert doesn't come out, which means that the C-size batteries just barely fit in.

Less than ten minutes after I turned the Siena on, while I was well on the way to an orgasm, the toy. shut. off. Needless to say I was irritated - especially since it suddenly lost its multispeed capabilities and only worked on "high". Not to mention the fact that the toy claims to be waterproof but isn't, and the plastic base-piece is already cracking!

If you are reading this, dear anonymous reader, I urge you to avoid this vibrator: its only redeeming quality is in being phthalates free, and for a few dollars more you can get a much better vibrator with that safety feature.

EDIT: I'd like to note that I can't get the effing battery out, by the way.

No comments: