12.03.2007

Two In One Week!

The "Meany", by Fun Factory, and the "For Your Nymphomation Foot Long Toy Case" arrived today. I'm only required to review one, but I don't mind reviewing the FYN case too.

First impressions:

FYN Case:
- Well made
- Despite the fact that it's purple (which I asked for! I love purple), it looks rather classy. It has a leather look,
- The lock and keys seem solidly made
- It fits all of the toys I need most, plus room for TWO lubes
Caveat: Put your lube in a plastic baggy if you plan to travel. While this bag can probably handle it, it will keep everything else cleaner (including your clothes, since the zipper area is probably not liquid/water proof) if the lube opens mid-flight.
- It's soft-sided; if you plan to travel with a glass toy, pad said toy to protect it.

Meany:
- It's adorable
- Silicone! No phthalates!
- It's not intimidating (so there will be no exclamations of "Ahaha ogod you want me to stick that where?!")
- The package and instructions have multiple languages
- It doesn't smell gross!
- It's weighty but not heavy
- Ten straight vibration speeds, 3 vibration "programs"
- Surprisingly quiet
- Waterproof
- Lube sample included (which I will not try - it contains glycerin. Glycerin and I don't get along!)

No comments: